Sunday, October 16, 2005

Fall Break In Review

So we had fall break these past few days. It was pretty nice I guess except for the fact that I didn't get to go home. So the next best thing would be to go home with someone else. And that's what I did. I went home with a girl on my team, McKinzie, aka Mac. She's a year older and she's really nice, so are her folks. Anyway, we didn't do much except for eat, sleep, and watch tv. We did get our ears pierced though, at this one tattoo place. The guy who pierced our ears was funny, he was probably in his forties and reminded me of my guitar teacher. Anyway, all and all fall break was pretty good. I got back to school today about 2ish, and then I went to go eat dinner with my roommate at 4:30ish, which I didn't want to do because I wasn't that hungry because I had been snacking, well I went anyway, and then Ahren showed up, and a couple of other people. Tomorrow it's back to same old same old.

Being on fall break kinda made me sad because it reminded me about all the times that we've had. Like going off campus for lunch when it was raining, all the inside jokes, no one here gets my Simpsons references! Erg. And maybe I shouldn't say this, but it seems like everyone is having such a great time at their own college and don't even care about home and Husky peeps. Well I think that some people feel the same. It's not the same, I know, but act like you miss me, please? Hehehe...allright kiddos, be safe.