Tuesday, August 31, 2004

BUTCH WALKER!!!

Yay!! He fuxing rocks! It was fantastic! The show was great! The opening band I liked. They're called Everybody Else. Yea, I guess I'm just not a fan of American Hi-Fi. I wasn't really into it. Uh, yea. But Butch was "neat." Haha...Oh yessss. He was so good, so emotional, so rocking out, so awesome. It was great. Yea, he played some Marvelous 3 songs I knew, then some new stuff off Letters and other stuff I don't really know. Well, I like Marvelous 3, but they broke up. So then I just looked into Butch Walker and found he was playing at the House of Blues in Anaheim. So I just had to go. So I went with a couple of my team mates, Alanna and Brittany. Oh yeaaaa. I bought a Butch Walker shirt but it's a youth large, I have to wear something underneath because it's too short! Hehe. But it's TOTALLY WORTH IT! Weeeee! Yea, but now I can't really hear. Oh well! Yea, then like for the 2nd encore and the last song, Butch came down off the stage and played in the crowd. Then he had everyone sit down with him. It was so cool. So cool. If you want to see a good show they're all playing at the Roxy tomorrow night. Fun fun!